Our Services and Prices
The CFFlowCyt at BMC provides:
- access to 3 high-end analyzers, 3 cell sorters, 1 imaging cytometer, 1 autoMACS pro Separator,
and 1 Biomark HD high-throughput PCR with IFC controllers
- training for autonomous use of our instruments
- cell sorting (bulk and single-cell) including index-sorting and biosafety option as service
- flow cytometric analysis and imaging flow cytometry as service
- complete workflows (cell isolation, enrichment, staining, analysis/sort, and data analysis) as service
- advanced data analysis (tSNE, SPADE, kinetics, quality pre-processing etc.) or data preparation for publication as service
- consultation on experimental design, sample preparation, data acquisition, analysis and interpretation
(free of charge for all our users!)
Usage and service fees are listed in the document for download below.
Please note the current cancellation policy.
Please note that fees for use of flow cytometry equipment in core facilities can be applied for in grant applications. For DFG grants, please see “Hinweise zu Gerätenutzungskosten und zu Gerätezentren”. Usage fees can also be applied for in BMBF or EU grants.