Safety Measures - Corona
safety measures at the Core Facility Flow Cytometry
Dear users of the Flow Cytometry Core Facility,
the current situation forces the CFFlowCyt to reduce its operations to a necessary minimum.
· Trainings are suspended until further notice.
· Service sorts are only possible if the samples are handed over (drop-off) for processing and later collected – no discussion of gating etc. at the instrument.
· Autonomous users
- should limit their analyses/sorts to the absolutely essential.
- have to avoid parallel use of more than two instruments per room at a given time.
- have to wear gloves at all times – also when touching the PC, keyboard, mouse. Use different sets of gloves for samples and computer equipment! Dispose of gloves in the blue bins!
- need to wash hands when entering and when leaving the facility.
· S2-sorts are suspended until further notice.
All the best from your Core Facility Team,