New Instrument at the Core Facility!
the Cytek Aurora 5-laser has arrived!
We are happy to now host the spectral analyzer Cytek Aurora (equipped with 5-lasers) in our Core Facility Flow Cytometry at BMC, co-funded by the SFB1054 and the BMC.
Besides enabling >30 color analysis off 5 lasers, the spectral technology offers several more advantages over conventional flow cytometry:
- combination of ‘similar’ dyes that cannot be combined in classical flow
- higher sensitivity for weak signals as well as small particles
- better separation of fluorescent proteins
- autofluorescence subtraction for challenging cell populations
- analysis of autofluorescence properties (for the differentiation of microorganisms, aquatic organisms...)
For more information and data examples, please also have a look at the Cytek Aurora website.
Join our seminar by Cytek Experts at BMC, on February 18th for an introduction to the technology - more details here.
Regarding training opportunities and panel design advice (you can combine more colors than usual!), please get in touch: email@example.com